The EuroŻelbet dimensioning module is designed for the dimensioning of planar and spatial reinforced concrete bar structures according to the PN-EN 1992-1-1 Eurocode 2: September 2008 standard in the R3D3-Rama 3D program in the plane and complex loading state. The module is produced in the form of an installation integrated in the R3D3-Rama 3D program for static calculations, which requires a separate licence.
As part of the verification of the ultimate and service limit state, the program performs the following calculations:
- The calculation of the primary reinforcement area for two-directional bending, eccentric compression, eccentric tension and torsion, including maximum perpendicular cracks.
- The calculation of transverse reinforcement (stirrups) for two-directional shearing and torsion.
- The calculation of two-directional deflection in the cracking state.
The following cross-section types are dimensioned in the program: circular, rectangular, angular, T-section, I-section, C-section and Z-section.
- The user can created any definitions of a dimensioning type (covering basic settings of reinforcement parameters), which can then be used in any design.
- A wide range of primary reinforcement types to choose from: optimum, uniform, symmetrical, distributed in two rows, limited only to part of the main cross-section .
- The automatic setting of the bar reinforcement cover on the basis of an exposure class.
- The division of reinforced concrete elements into a selected number of zones of the same reinforcement for primary and transverse reinforcement.
- Consideration of the basic structural conditions for the distribution of reinforcement in elements.
- Automatic selection of a number of reinforcement zones for shearing.
- The automatic verification of the envelope of external forces in all characteristic points of the element being dimensioned.
- A dimensioning report in the form of the manual calculations containing all intermediate results in RTF format (MS Word).