Computer-aided analysis of the mechanics of fluids (APM FGA)
The APM FGA software product is based on the APM Structure3D and APM Studio modules and is designed to analyze the kinematic, dynamic, thermal, energy and power characteristics of the flow of liquid and gaseous media, as well as quantitative and qualitative assessment of their influence in the design of a number of engineering objects such as:
- hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for various purposes, automatic control systems in which liquid or gas act as working media;
- heating, cooling and ventilation systems in which liquid or gas acts as heat transfer fluids;
- objects that are exposed to wind flow.
Analysis of potential flows allows calculating the pressure and velocity fields of ideal flows (incompressible, isothermal, non-viscous).
Analysis of the filtration of flows in stationary and non-stationary statements allows calculating the fields of pressure and flow rates through an orthotropic porous medium.
Navier-Stokes analysis of currents can be used to calculate the kinematic, dynamic, thermal, energy characteristics of internal / external low-compressive flows in stationary laminar / turbulent isothermal / thermal settings.
used to calculate pressure fields and velocities of ideal currents
used to calculate pressure fields and flow rates through an orthotropic porous medium; implemented in stationary and non-stationary settings
used to calculate the fields of kinematic, dynamic, thermal, energy characteristics of internal / external low-compressive flows in stationary laminar / turbulent isothermal / thermal settings
The product allows for finite element analysis of flows of liquids and gases to produce spatial kinematic, dynamic and energy characteristics, comprehensively describing their behavior with different boundary conditions and physical properties.
- Statics and dynamics of currents with the definition of fields of kinematic, dynamic, thermal and strength characteristics;
- Related problems of heat and mass transfer taking into account the flow turbulence;
- Calculation of pipeline systems, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic actuators for various purposes, automatic control systems;
- Solution of the problems of flow filtration in orthotropic porous media and soils in stationary and nonstationary formulations;
- Output of analysis results in the form of contour and vector static maps, animation of scalar and vector fields in the calculation of non-stationary transient processes.