DESIGN AND SIZE OF FOUNDATION FEET BY EUROCODE.
What is the EuroStopa program?EuroStopa is a module of the ArCADia-RAMA program that allows dimensioning of foundation footings according to Eurocode.
- Module for dimensioning bi-directionally loaded footings and checking load-bearing capacity and subsidence of stratified soil under the foot according to the standard: PN-EN 1997-1 Eurocode 7: Part 1; General principles: May 2008 (DA2 calculation approach).
- Types of calculated footings: rectangular, trapezoidal, stepped, cup, round.
- Checking the load capacity of the soil under the foundation with and without outflow on individual layers.
- Checking the limit state for cutting the soil at the foundation level and on the other layers.
- Checking the starting position.
- Determination of the footing reinforcement in accordance with PN-EN 1992-1-1 2008 Eurocode 2: Part 1; General rules and rules for buildings.
- Verification of foundation stability per turn at foundation level.
- Checking foundation settlement on a layered substrate.
- Determination of the vertical susceptibility coefficient of the Winkler substrate under the foundation for a layered substrate.