What is an ArCADia-HOTEL LIBRARY? ArCADia-GARDEN LIBRARY is a high-quality facilities catalogue for the ArCADia BIM system, based on the ideology of Building Information Modeling (BIM). The library contains more than 400 objects for interior design of hotels, motels and guesthouses. They include furniture as well as kitchen fittings, bathroom fittings and many more.
Program requirements:In order to work, all libraries need a license for:
- ArCADia LT or ArCADia 10 or ArCADia PLUS 10 or AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015.
- If an industry-specific module is installed as an overlay for AutoCAD, ArCADia AC module is required.
- Pentium-class computer (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- 2 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- About 3 GB free hard disc space for installation
- A graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 (a 1GB RAM card recommended)
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7