THROUGH ASCON 3D TECHNOLOGY
Business Solution for Product Lifecycle Management
Today, meeting market requirements is possible only through the use of modern business management tools. Information technology is no longer an advantage, but a necessity. It is possible to increase efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, and ensure high quality products through end-to-end management of the product life cycle at all its stages - from development to disposal.
ASCON offers the CT3D business solution, which allows industrial enterprises to effectively manage business processes and product life cycles. This solution, created on the basis of the best practices of ASKON implementation, taking into account the requirements of various enterprises and domestic standards, helps to solve urgent problems from product development to its manufacture and maintenance in operation and disposal.
AREAS OF USE
- Defense Industrial Complex
Corresponding to modern trends, ASCON offers not just applied tools, but a solution combining a scalable software package and its application methodology, which allows machine-building enterprises to manage data, processes and solve various problems within the product life cycle.
DESCRIPTION OF CT3D METHODOLOGY
The basis of the CT3D business solution is a methodology that contains definitions of domain terms, classification and description of product life cycle processes performed by various enterprise services using the ASCON software package, as well as documentation and data requirements.
The CT3D business solution methodology is based on the following principles:
- compliance with state, industry, international standards;
- compliance with requirements that are not explicitly fixed in standards, but are practically common among domestic industry enterprises;
- a high degree of detail of the descriptions of processes and requirements for their results;
- the presence of optional ways to execute processes where the optimal path is not unambiguous;
- compliance with existing capabilities of basic software products, minimizing the need to develop unique additional functionality.
A key element of the methodology is a process model that contains descriptions of the following process groups:
Design and circuit design, calculations and development of design documentation
It includes functions for planning work on product development, preliminary design, distribution of design tasks, development of 3D models, associative drawings, summary documents - statements and specifications, communications and interaction during design, design calculations, etc.
Technological design, regulation and development of TD
It includes the functions of technological design, standardization of work of technological preparation of production, distribution of tasks among technological units and executors, formation of inter-workshop technological routes, determination of preliminary requirements for production resources, design of technological processes and development of technological documentation, standardization of material consumption and labor costs.
Coordination and approval of documents and data
It includes the functions of parallel familiarization, sequential formal coordination and approval with the electronic signature of a certification sheet or documents on paper.
Archival storage, issue, circulation and subscription accounting of documents
It includes the functions of registering documents in the archive, registering notifications of changes, generating requests for issuing copies of documents on paper or providing access to electronic documents, issuing copies, duplicates, transmitting original documents, registering subscribers, notifying subscribers about changes to documents, generating documents according to the requirements of ESKD (document registration cards, subscriber card).
Making changes to documents and data
It includes the functions of creating new versions of mutable documents and data, generating notification forms in accordance with the requirements of ESKD, entries in the change log, reconciling notifications and mutable documents, replacing modified documents in higher-order information objects.
Communication with external systems
It includes the functions of transferring electronic product structures, individual documents and data between cooperative enterprises or remote units of one enterprise.
The methodology is accessed through the Service DESK technical support account or via the mktpp.ru link . Access requires authorization with the ServiceDESK login and password.
CT3D IMPLEMENTATION RESULTS
The ASCON CT3D solution will automate all stages and processes of the product life cycle. Such an integrated approach to solving problems allows:
- reduce the time of design and technological preparation of production,
- significantly improve the quality of design and technological documentation,
- reduce the proportion of defects and improve the quality of products,
- to establish the work of the production management system with relevant engineering data, which as a result ensures the accuracy of production planning and transparency of enterprise management,
- reduce costs for material and technical support of production by optimizing the range of materials used, equipment and purchased components,
- create an up-to-date regulatory framework for assessing the planned cost of a product and controlling deviations from planned indicators,
- reduce the cost of pilot production of products,
- to introduce product modifications as quickly as possible
- efficiently operate a fleet of machine tools (including expensive imported CNC equipment) and optimize tool consumption,
- promptly receive the required sets of technical documentation for previously manufactured products to perform repair work, as well as to work with customer objections under warranty,
- reduce the cost of final products and maintenance and repair services,
- ensure the accumulation and preservation of the intellectual property of the enterprise, significantly increase the level of information security of the business.
At present, ASCON solutions are successfully used in Russian engineering, including enterprises of the military-industrial complex. The application of these solutions allows enterprises to achieve the maximum business effect from automation through the optimal management of data and processes.