Simulation of MagLev Dynamics
Program package Universal Mechanism includes a specialized module UM MagLev for analysis of 3D dynamics of magnetic levitation vehicles. The module includes additional tools integrated into the program kernel.
UM MagLev contains the following main components:
mathematical models of levitation and guidance magnets:
- single pole magnet:
- external EMS and EDS models with Matlab/Simulink and built-in tools such as UM Control / Block Editor.
- flexible or rigid guideway;
- set of typical dynamic experiments.
UM MagLev allows the user to solve the following problems:
- eigenvalue and eigenvector problem;
- сhoice of levitation and guidance control parameters and analysis of stability;
- сomputation of root loci;
- nonlinear simulation analysis
- estimation of vibrations due to track roughness;
- estimation of vehicle dynamic performances on curving;
- parametric optimization of vehicle elements according to various criteria