"Architecture" can mean:
- · A general term to describe buildings and other physical structures. 
- · The art and science of designing buildings and (some) non building structures . 
- · The style of design and method of construction of buildings
- and other physical structures. 
- · The knowledge of art,science & technology and humanity. 
- · The practice of the architect , where architecture means offering or rendering professionalservices in connection with the design and construction of buildings, or builtenvironments. 
- · The design activity of the architect,  from the macro-level ( urban design , landscape architecture ) to the micro-level (construction details and furniture).
An equivalent in modern English would be
- · Durability – a building should stand up robustly and remain in good condition.
- · Utility – it should besuitable for the purposes for which it is used.
- · Beauty – it should be aesthetically pleasing.
Renga brings to You with all Cultural Architecture
Architect - To the head - BIM-manager - For a student or teacher - Estimator - Designer
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org