UM Monorail Train
Simulation of Monorail Train Dynamics
Program package Universal Mechanism includes a specialized module UM Monorail Train for analysis of 3D dynamics of both single vehicle and trains. The module includes additional tools integrated into the program kernel.
- mathematical models of tire forces (tire/road contact forces): Fiala tire model, Pacejka magic formula, tabular data;
- set of typical dynamic experiments.
UM Monorail Train contains the following main components:
- tools for generation and visualization of guideway structure (bridge) geometry;
- tools for generation and visualization of guideway roughness (irregularities);
UM Monorail Train allows the user to solve the following problems
- parametric optimization of vehicle elements according to various criteria;
- longitudinal forces and vibrations for trains.
- calculation of natural frequencies and normal modes of a flexible monorail beam and train
- estimation of vehicle dynamic performances on curving;
- estimation of vehicle vibrations due to irregularities;