What is ArCADia-3D VIEWER?
ArCADia-3D VIEWER is an independent application which allows the user to view a 3D project and to have a 3D walk around them without the need to install ArCADia. It is impossible, however, to modify the viewed projects. ArCADia-3D Viewer can also be built into a presentation saved with ArCADia-3D MAKER and it can be launched with a project made in the ArCADia BIM system.
Basic features of the program:
- opens .a3d files containing a 3D presentation,
- allows to view the building with selected textures or colours of layers,
- enables to glaze a chosen line of elements (electrical, sewage, gas, etc.) to make the project clearer,
- the project can be viewed in tree modes: orbit mode, flight mode and walk mode.
In order to work, all industry-specific modules need a license for:
- ArCADia LT or ArCADia 10 or ArCADia PLUS 10 or AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015.
- If an industry-specific module is installed as an overlay for AutoCAD, ArCADia AC module is required.
- Pentium-class computer (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- 2 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- About 3 GB free hard disc space for installation
- A graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 (a 1GB RAM card recommended)
- OS: Windows 10 PL or Windows 8 PL or Windows 7 PL