What is ArCADia-RAMA?
The ArCADia-RAMA program is intended for building designers. It is used to perform static calculations and flat dimensions in the case of 2D and spatial versions in the 3D version of bar systems. The program has a convenient and transparent user interface that uses innovative solutions in the field of data entry and generation of spatial bar systems.
Modeling and static analysis of any flat and spatial bar systems.
Graphic data input.Graphic setting and editing of the model's geometric data using structure generators, landmarks, tracking and loading models and strokes from DXF files.
Basic types of loads.Bar, nodal, thermal, surface, moving loads as well as prestressing applied in defined load groups.
A wide range of static analysis.Automatic envelope of internal forces and stresses taking into account interactions, stress analysis, user combinations and extremes after these combinations, non-linear calculations according to the second order theory and as for tendons, statics of variable geometry bars and eccentric bars.
Cooperation with the ArCADia BIM system.Import of a model subtract made in the ArCADia BIM system and export of the calculation model from the ArCADia Rama program to the ArCADia BIM system.
Presentation of calculation results.Graphic presentation of all calculation results and several types of reports in RTF format.
What is included in the ArCADdia-RAMA program?ArCADia-RAMA is a modular system, depending on your needs, you can buy the necessary dimensioning modules, thus expanding the basic 2D or 3D Frame application.
The main application of the system is the editor in which we enter data, it is available in three versions:
- R3D3-3D frame - spatial work with 3D systems.
- R2D3-3D frame - working with 3D systems on three mutually perpendicular viewports.
- R2D2-2D frame - work on a plane with 2D systems.
The system functionality can be extended by the user with additional dimensioning modules available for both R3D3 - 3D Frame and R2D2 - 2D Frame versions:
- EuroDrewno - dimensioning of single-branch, spatial wooden structures with rectangular cross-sections, of solid or glued wood, according to PN-EN 1995-1-1 Eurocode 5 - Designing of wooden structures - Part 1-1: General provisions and building rules: 2010.
- EuroStal - dimensioning of basic steel elements according to the standard: PN-EN 1993-1-1 Eurocode3: June 2006.
- EuroStal BUILT-UP - dimensioning of rods and complex, close and long-distance members with parallel strips, in accordance with PN-EN 1993-1-1 Eurocode 3: June 2006.
- EuroStopa - dimensioning of foundation footings loaded in two directions and checking the load-bearing capacity and settlement of stratified soil under the foot according to the standard: PN-EN 1997-1 Eurocode 7.
- EuroŻelbet - dimensioning of reinforced concrete bar elements in bidirectional effort according to PN-EN 1992-1-1 Eurocode2.
- InterDrewno - dimensioning of spatial wooden structures with rectangular sections of solid and glued wood according to the standard: PN-B-03150: 2000.
- InterStal - dimensioning of bars and elements with basic steel cross-sections according to the PN-90 / B03200 standard in bidirectional effort.
Why choose ArCADia-RAMA?
Entering data in the program is intuitive - the geometry of the system can be defined using only the mouse. Basic construction generators are available. The program includes a library of rolled and cold-bent steel sections, reinforced concrete and wooden elements. The program allows easy introduction of flat bar systems, small, composed of several bars of spatial systems, as well as large 3D structures containing hundreds of bars and nodes. Thanks to this, it is possible to count construction systems such as: multi-storey and multi-nave frames, flat and spatial trusses, lattice towers, surface bar structures, bar grates, etc. The program enables cooperation with dimensioning modules according to Polish standards: InterStal and InterDrewno, and dimensioning modules according to Eurocodes: EuroStal and Eurożelbet.
Cooperation with the ArCADia system - Automatic generator of the roof structure in 3D Frame
The R3D3-Rama 3D program is designed for construction engineers. It is used for static calculations and dimensioning of planar and spatial bar systems.