Computer-aided analysis of the mechanics of fluids (APM FGA)
The product allows for finite element analysis of flows of liquids and gases to produce spatial kinematic, dynamic and energy characteristics, comprehensively describing their behavior with different boundary conditions and physical properties.
- Statics and dynamics of currents with the definition of fields of kinematic, dynamic, thermal and strength characteristics;
- Related problems of heat and mass transfer taking into account the flow turbulence;
- Calculation of pipeline systems, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic actuators for various purposes, automatic control systems;
- Solution of the problems of flow filtration in orthotropic porous media and soils in stationary and nonstationary formulations;
- Output of analysis results in the form of contour and vector static maps, animation of scalar and vector fields in the calculation of non-stationary transient processes.
FLUID GAS ANALYSIS