A tool for modeling fluid and gas flows
The KompasFlow application is intended for express analysis of the aero-hydrodynamics of the designed device in the KOMPAS-3D system.
KompasFlow has a simple interface for express analysis of the device in the early stages of its design and allows you to make an initial assessment of the impact of changes in the geometry of the device on its effectiveness.
KompasFlow allows you to simulate:
- Single-component gas flow (supersonic and subsonic flows, compressible and incompressible media):
- Calculation of aerodynamic drag of a car, wing lift;
- Flow in ventilation ducts and through ventilation grilles, loss calculation;
- Air circulation in rooms, cabins;
- Calculation of wind load on structures and structures.
- Fluid flow:
- Calculation of hydrodynamic losses in pipes and valves
- Calculation of hydraulic losses in liquid heat exchangers
- Thermal conductivity and natural convection taking into account radiative heat transfer:
- Simulation of heat removal in heat exchangers;
- Modeling ventilation, cooling and heating rooms and cabins;
- Analysis of the cooling efficiency of electrical engineering.
KompasFlow supports parallel computing within a single multi-core processor.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION VIDEO