AREAS OF USE
- Industrial and civil engineering
From January 1, 2017, design documentation and engineering survey results, as well as other documents necessary for conducting state expertise, must be submitted to the state examination institutions of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in electronic form.
ASCON DECISION ORGANIZES
- interaction of design organizations with state and non-state examination services for project documentation,
- internal expertise of design and estimate documentation in holding structures.
- Improving the efficiency of interaction between applicants (design organizations) with the examination units during the examination of project documentation.
- Reducing the complexity of the processes of working with electronic documents in the preparation and conduct of examination
- Shortening the time for the provision of examination services
WHAT THE APPLICANT (DESIGN ORGANIZATION) AND THE EXAMINATION BODY GET
UNIFICATION OF THE STORAGE STRUCTURE OF PSD
- organization of a single structure for storing documentation;
- development of uniform rules for the compilation of design documentation for transmission to the examination and the provision of a convenient configuration tool (creation of structure templates).
OBTAINING DESIGN DOCUMENTATION
- Automated unloading from the system and loading into the system according to a single sample of structured project documentation (the function of loading the design and estimate documentation and metadata into the system from specially prepared file structures).
- The ability to analyze changes in the composition and structure of project documentation when reloading a project: generating a download report containing a list of structural changes, new versions of documents and configuration notes (creating structure templates).
ORGANIZATION OF WORK WITH ELECTRONIC DRAWINGS OF DOCUMENTS
- Work with electronic documents in fixed markup formats (XPS, PDF), which ensure the correct display of documents regardless of the means of display used (hardware platforms, operating systems, application software).
- Creation of electronic documents from files prepared using any development tools by printing to a Pilot XPS virtual printer ("Printing in PDM" technology)
- Conveniently implemented mechanism for working with electronic signatures for electronic documents in XPS format;
- Creating multi-page documents (for example, an explanatory note) from different documents with bookmarking;
- Export electronic documents in XPS format with conversion to PDF.
CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT OF VERSIONS OF ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS
- Automatic creation of a new version of an electronic document upon repeated publication of a document, loading from a disk, or manually replacing a document file;
- Saving details for each version: date and time of publication of the version, name of the author, reason for replacement;
- Automatic analysis and visual display of differences in text and graphics in versions of the document.